| By building Malee House and Malee Residence we have acquired a strong experience and know-how in the construction business in Thailand. We can share our experience and expertise to any property decision you may have. But more than words please let's just read the numbers. Malee House was a small project of 7 apartments which was executed from drawings to delivery in 10 months with a budget overrun of 2 %. Malee Residence with 12 one bedroom apartments was executed in 12 months with no budget overrun. Our customers have realized at least a profit of 30 % in one year and this without including the revenue that we provide to them by including their apartment in our rental program.
Below we describe how Malee Residence was managed from drawings starting in April 2006 to the final delivery in December 2007.
We will ensure that you will build your property at the right price in the most secure manner with the least amount of hassles, regardless of whether you are building a property for a retirement home, a holiday home or an investment.
- 29-Dec-07 : The residence is now completed and some owners have already moved in a few days ago. As scheduled the apartments are available for rent from the 1st January 2008.
- 12-Sep-07: The outer walls are completed but not yet painted. The gutters and aluminium window frames are installed. The doors and wardrobes started to be fitted.
The tiling of the terrace and swimming pool is on progress. The tiling of the stairs is finished.
- 20-Jul-07 : The outer wall painting is starting. The tiling of living rooms and bedrooms is completed.
- 25-Jun-07 : The following work is in progress or finished: installation of stainless steel balcony railings, gypsum ceilings and tiling of bathrooms.
- 9-Jun-07 : Electric wiring and the pipes of water and air conditioning are posed. The wood coating under the balconies is finished. Cornices were posed along the building. A layer of phonic insulator of high quality was posed to insulate floors between them, plus a layer to isolate the last floor from the roof. For the last floor a layer of heat insulator was added.
- 13-May-07: After two weeks pause due to Thailand New Year's day work began again. The cover of the roof is almost entirely finished and the plastering of the interior and external walls is in progress.
- 21-Mar-07: Walls are almost completed. The steel frame of the roof is under construction. The electric wiring and the water pipes installation has begun.
- 07-Mar-07: The walls should be finished in two weeks. The roof structure building will begin in a few days.
- 17-Feb-07: The structure of the second floor and the posts of the third floor are completed. One of the pictures shows the Q-CON blocks that will be used for the outer walls (0.2 x 0.2 x 0.6 m).
- 31-Jan-07: The structure of the first floor as well as the floor of the second floor are completed.
- 15-Jan-07: After a week off because of New year foundation work is completed.
- 23-Dec-06: Foundation work and digging of the swimming pool are on progress.
- 10-Dec-06: As announced in our Welcome page the construction has started Dec. 10th 2006 and will be completed Dec 10th 2007 or may be earlier. The piling work is on progress.
- 04-Dec-06: The land has been cleared.
Description of the Project
|Malee Residence is based on a concept tested successfully with the project Malee House. The latter is a renting project of 6 one bedroom apartments + 1 four bedroom apartment for the owner use only.
Malee Residence is a low rise building of 12 one bedroom apartments. 49 % of the building was for sale and 51 % will be rented, therefore the 49 % of the building has been sold to foreigner ownership. 5 buyers have already decided to invest in Malee Residence therefore only one apartment is for sale.
Location of the Residence
Malee House and Malee Residence are separated by approximately 60 meters. See the Contact page.
Malee Residence is located in one of the nicest areas of Pattaya: Pratamnak Hill. This area is the only residential area in Pattaya that can be compared to a European residential area.
- Driven pile, reinforced concrete beam, floor slab for bathrooms, rough casting for other rooms.
- Porcelain tiles floor as Malee House to living and bedroom areas. Solid timber skirting to living and bedroom areas.
- Ceramic tiles as Malee House to bathrooms.
- Terracotta tiles over sand-washed gravel finish to balcony.
Wall and Door
- Outer walls and walls between units in Q-CON of 20 cm thickness and inner walls 10 cm thickness. The Q-CON or Super Block is well known for its thermal and phonic insulation properties.
- Plastered masonry wall paint finish for living and bedroom areas.
- Wall tiles to bathrooms.
- Aluminium windows and sliding doors bronze powder coated finish. 6 mm tinted glass.
- Solid timber doors.
- Living, dining, bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette; gypsum board with paint finish.
- Wood coating to balcony.
Kitchen and Built-in Wardrobe
- Quality cupboards and kitchen cabinets; timber veneer door finish with granite top as Malee House.
- Kitchen equipment; electric hob.
- Built-in wardrobes; timber veneer door finish as Malee House.
- Luxury sanitary fixture and fittings.
- Granite top.
- Concealed instant electric water heater.
Swimming Pool and Terrace
- 10x4 meter pool with mosaic tile finish.
- Stone paving and sand-washed gravel finish to pool terrace.
- Covered parking in front of the residence.
- Air conditioning to living and bedrooms areas.
- 24 hour on site security guarding and recorded CCTV monitoring.
- Fire extinguishers and emergency lighting to all common areas.
TV and Telephone
- One direct telephone line provided per unit with outlets in living and bedroom areas.
- Internet connection to all areas (ADSL 512/256 Kb).
- TV outlets in living and bedroom areas.
- Electrical installation and lighting protection in accordance with International standards.
- Individual electrical metering for each residential unit.
- Main water supply from the city.
- Two underground tanks of 12 cubic meter capacity.
- Individual water metering for each residential unit.
Copyright © Malee Residence Co., Ltd. All rights reserved 2005-2018.
389/108, Moo 12, Soi 4, Pratamnak Rd.
Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi, 20150, Thailand
Telephone: +66 (0)8 68 45 22 63 (English, Thai or French) -
Enjoy your holiday at Malee House or at Malee Residence in Pattaya, Thailand.